To check availability please see our calendar on Virtual Swanage. Go to ‘Availability’, then navigate to your required month and date to check specific room availability.
This information is updated daily, but please treat this as a rough guide.
If you have any questions, wish to confirm accommodation availability, or make a booking please carefully read our Terms and Conditions below and contact Wilma & Lawrie Sandford at:
Little Gem Guest House
4 Cecil Road
Phone: 01929 427 904
Mobile: 07973 544 007
Please read our Terms & Conditions before making a booking.
‘WE’RE GOOD TO GO’. & ‘AA COVID CONFIDENT’
Certified & Endorsed by Visit Britain & Visit England, complying with Covid19 Government Guidelines for B & Bs.
Certified & Endorsed by the ‘AA COVID Confident’ scheme and featured on ‘Ratedtrips.com’.
We are now taking enquiries for bookings commencing 1st August 2020.
For your wellbeing, the number of households including your ‘support bubble’ staying at any one time is restricted to one, with a minimum stay requirement of 3 nights.
With these arrangements guests can enjoy the ‘breakfast room’ for your sole use. We continue to offer an excellent variety of cooked breakfasts.
We are continually reviewing and updating our procedures in line with government recommendations. Some details of our risk mitigation procedures are listed below.
If you have any further questions about our procedures, please contact us.
Coronavirus Risk Mitigation.
- Hand sanitiser is available for use on entry and exit.
- Maintaining social distancing in accordance with government guidelines.
- Self-Check In. Registration card completion and keys are in your room on arrival.
- Contactless Payment by bank transfer. We do not have a bank card machine.
- Hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial hand wash is available in all en-suite rooms.
- Servicing of rooms during your stay is carried out by agreement.
- Excess soft furnishings have been removed.
- Duvets and pillows (not just the linen) are changed before every new guest arrival;
- Every area of our accommodation is scrupulously cleaned and maintained in accordance with government C19 guidelines.
- Unless you have particular physical problems, you will be required to carry your own bags to and from your room.
- If you develop Covid19 symptoms before you are about to stay, please contact us to cancel your booking and we will refund your deposit.
- If you develop Covid19 symptoms during your stay you will be required to return home, and you will refunded for the days that you have not stayed.
- A remote temperature check is available on request.
- We recommend that you bring a facemask for use in and around the Swanage area.
Contact us for booking enquiries and reservations.